Save $25.00 when you attend a class!
Further reductions on a sliding scale.
Incall Only in North Kihei
The therapist highly recommends yoga for better results in therapy, as it has helped heal his own severe injuries faster, time and time again.
When you take the time to move your own body in space, to find the proper alignment and balance, to explore your own length, and to cultivate softness and spaciousness through your own effort and awareness... that's when the body learns and remembers new changes for the best long-term progress!
If you choose to participate in yoga classes, the therapist is willing to give you credit towards your next massage!
The therapist is happy to do this for anyone willing to participate! You can be brand new to yoga, or a seasoned practitioner!
Present one proof of class participation (per visit), such as:
- a dated paper receipt (that's obviously from a studio)
- e-receipt from Square, etc
- photo of your name on a dated class sign-in sheet
- self-photo of yourself in the studio (before or after class, not during... do not interrupt classes to take photos, that's missing the point)
- class group photo including yourself (anyone in the photo qualifies)
- Facebook "check-ins" are not accepted. (They can be logged whether or not someone is actually at the studio location or event.)
- The therapist does not need a copy, he only needs to see it.
- In special cases, a second receipt/proof may be used for a single session, on a visit-by-visit basis, at a sliding scale value.
- The provider reserves the right to limit redemptions as his schedule requires. (Existing reservations are not affected.)
- You must schedule at least 24 hours in advance.(More notice is highly recommended, on a regular basis. Please plan ahead, mahalo for your consideration!)
Incall Services in North Kihei
(Last appointment at 8:00 PM)
All services are non-refundable.
Hawaii Tax of 4.166% included.
A 3.99% processing fee is
charged for all credit cards.
(Estimate $2.00 for every $50.00, or multiply total x 1.0399)