Aloha! Please note there is a strict reservations and cancellations policy.
In general, the therapist is a relaxed person to work with. Your massage can be tailored to your needs and/or wishes, the therapist is generous with his time and isn't particularly concerned about finishing exactly when scheduled (unless you need him to, or he has someone soon after you), and he is reasonably negotiable about almost anything regarding the content of your treatments.
However, by necessity some limits have been put in place for reservations and cancellations, to ensure the therapist's time is used wisely and available for everyone. Mahalo for understanding!
- Online bookings are instantly confirmed!
Please consider using the online system for fast service! Calls cannot be answered while the owner is in session. If someone else books it online before he can respond, the online booking always has priority since it was instantly confirmed.
- Reservations with a credit card have priority.
Providing a credit card number and agreeing to the cancellation policy below will secure your appointment, guaranteeing it is reserved for you, and removed from the online system.
- Unsecured or "tentative" bookings are on standby.
Unsecured bookings are considered uncertain and unconfirmed, accepted only as "tentative" on standby. The appointment remains visible online and available for secured booking. If still not reserved, standby requests can be confirmed a few hours prior. No guarantees or commitments.
- Appointments for Today are final. There may not be enough time between sessions to make cancellations available to others. For same-day bookings, please be certain beforehand!
- Appointments for Tomorrow may be canceled without incurring a late fee as long as the cancellation is received within 2 hours after confirmation.
- Advance bookings must be cancelled by 9:00 AM the day before your visit, so the space can be made available for other customers. (24 hrs minimum notice for a 9:00 AM slot.)
- Late cancellations are charged 50% of the fee if the vacancy is not filled.
- If the therapist needs to cancel late, you save 50% off your next session!
- Following the first paid visit, everyone is granted one late cancellation, no questions asked.
- To help you remember your appointment and arrive on time, automatic email reminders are sent 48 hours and 24 hours before your appointment, with a final reminder 2 hours before via text message to your mobile phone number.
The owner understands that sometimes emergencies do arise, and that short-notice cancellations occur that should and will be forgiven. Matters of life and death, injury, sickness and other genuine tragedy are considered obvious exceptions to this policy. However, if it's not really an emergency, please don't represent it as one. Mahalo!
- FAQ: I'm a resident, am I required to secure my appointments?
You are welcome to book an appointment on standby with no commitment. For a guaranteed reservation, with first priority, it does need to be secured.
- FAQ: If someone requests my unsecured spot, will you give me a chance to secure it first?
To guarantee a hold, an appointment must be secured before someone else asks for it. Until then, you can call to add a method at any time to secure your appointment.
- FAQ: How do I secure a guaranteed spot without a credit card?
You may mail in a check or other payment for 50% of the regular cost of the service you intend to schedule. Until that payment is received, any bookings are on standby. Once accepted, you will be notified, and your current or next booking is considered secured. You may then use that pre-payment towards your appointment, paying the remaining balance at the time of service... or you can pay the full cost at time of service, with your pre-payment remaining on record to secure another appointment.
FAQ: Why is a Payment Method Required to Hold Reservations?
Unfortunately, some do not respect the above cancellation deadline and will cancel within hours or even minutes of their appointment for any reason at all, or they simply don't show up.
Therefore, to prevent such abuse and discourage late cancellations and no‑shows, a credit card on file or alternative prepayment of 50% is required to secure and guarantee all reservations (including when paying with cash.)
Credit cards are verified with a one‑time $1.00 charge. Checks (etc) are deposited, not held.
As long as you are community-minded, practice aloha for others, and provide the therapist proper notice of cancellation (barring emergencies), nothing further is charged to a securing credit card. Mailed-in prepayments can be applied to future appointments with proper cancellation notice.
Credit cards can be provided securely when booking online, or to the owner via (808) 463‑7734. (Please do not text or email your credit card information, for security. Via online or phone only!)
NOTE: When booking online, the owner cannot see your full credit card details.
If you have questions, please feel free to get in touch. Mahalo!
All services are non-refundable.
Hawaii Tax of 4.166% included.
A 3.99% processing fee is
charged for all credit cards.
(Estimate $2.00 for every $50.00, or multiply total x 1.0399)